Sunday, July 12, 2009

Business Class to Tokyo

Date: Saturday and Sunday, July 11-12
Party:
Vu
Travel: Flight: Tucson --> Los Angeles --> Tokyo
Flying Southwest Airlines to LAX, I get to use the friendly services of Rakki & Helen where we do our traditional Korean farewell dinner and last hamburger fix for a month. After going back to LAX, I get to sit in the JAL lounge, since I was flying Business class (Story from prior post). So since this is the first time I get to go trans pacific in such fashion, I will get to share a bit here. I really enjoy the bucket seats which recline about 165 degrees, where 180 is completely horizontal. The seats have a massage equipment built in, and you get wined and dined the whole time. There was a slight glitch with the personal entertainment systems, which JAL compensated me with 10k yen (about 90 USD at the time). I ended up asking Rakki to go spend it all during his visit to Japan months later,which I think he was able to get JAL logo stuff.

No comments: